Should you be dissatisfied with the services you have received from House-m8s and wish to make a complaint, please follow the procedures set out below, this will help us deal with your complaint promptly.
1) An oral complaint can be made to the office first, please ask to speak to the branch manager. Should they be unavailable, a member of staff will take your contact name, telephone number and the nature of the complaint and will pass it onto the branch manager on their return.
2) Should you wish to complain to the office in writing, this should be address to the branch manager of the office you are complaining about.
3) Cheltenham Office (51 Rodney Road, Cheltenham, GL50 1HX)
4) Gloucester Office (9 Worcester Street, Gloucester, GL1 3AJ)
5) All written complaints will be acknowledged within 3 working days and the branch manager will conduct an investigation into the complaint. A formal written outcome of the branch investigation will be sent to the complainant within 21 working days of the complaint. Should the branch require further time to investigate the complaint, we will write to with an explanation and will give you a timescale.
6) If you are dissatisfied with the outcome and wish to pursue it further, please contact the Cheltenham Office. You will be informed of the outcome in writing of his investigation within 7 working days.